Please browse the current EF ESL Teacher vacancies below. If there are no vacancies currently listed that match your skill set or desired position, please consider submitting a speculative application. We will contact you should a position become available in the future.
The application process should take 15 minutes and you will need to upload a current CV as well as answer some questions regarding your working and teaching experience. Once we have received your application a member of our recruitment team will be in contact shortly. Two references are required. Please note references will not be contacted until after the interview process.
Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Current EF English First Indonesia ESL teaching vacancies
- Full Time ESL Teacher – Surabaya area
- Full Time ESL Teacher – Bali (EnglishTown)
- Full Time ESL Teacher – Malang
- Full Time ESL Teacher – Surabaya area (Indonesian nationals)
- Full Time ESL Teacher – Bali (Filled)
- Trainee ESL management positions (Filled)
- Full Time ESL Teacher – EF Lombok (Filled)
- Trainee ESL Teacher – Surabaya area (FILLED)
Please note that EF English First never requests payment, fees, administrative charges or placement costs from our applicants. We recruit directly and do not use agents. If you are asked to make an advanced payment of any form, please do not proceed and contact us urgently.