Position starts: Now – December 2017
Deadline for applications: Sunday 30 September 2017
Location: 1 online school in Bali
Positions: 3 full time native English teachers
Contract length: One year full time contract
Student age groups: Adults
What you offer
- Minimum age of 25 due to visa restrictions.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- A CELTA / TEFL / TESOL qualification including a minimum of 120 hours of tuition and observed classroom teaching.
- Enthusiasm for teaching online courses to professional students around the world.
- You are a team player and you have a positive outlook. You will need to be flexible enough to adapt to living in a developing country.
- US, UK, Canada, Australia or New Zealand passport holder due to strict Indonesian immigration department regulations.
- Please note that a criminal background check will be required before commencing employment and a health check is required by the Indonesian government.
- ALL APPOINTMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO CLEARANCE FROM THE MINISTRY OF MANPOWER.
What we can provide to our qualified candidates
- Competitive Rupiah based salary.
- Airfare contribution
- All visa and permit arrangements are processed and paid for.
- Monthly bonus scheme and end of contract bonus.
- 25 days paid holiday.
- Health insurance
- Fully equipped school with internet and wifi, tea and coffee facilities, a fridge and your own desk area.
- Regular training, observations and workshops.
- A dynamic and supportive working environment offering many opportunities for career development with our group or with EF worldwide.
- Voluntary overtime opportunities available
- Full orientation provided
- Teach online pre-planned lessons.
- Complete student reports and mark progress assessments.
- Mark written assignments.
- Attend workshops and other professional development sessions.
- Participate in student events and school promotional activities.
Please note all appointments are subject to approval and issuance of KITAS by Ministry of Manpower and Ministry of Education.