All classrooms are air conditioned and have a computer, monitor and whiteboard. Some classrooms have an Interactive Whiteboard or a smart TV whiteboard. EF Indonesia has invested greatly in developing interactive software and materials to be used in the classroom, so this is a great opportunity for you to learn some new skills. We have a large library of audio and video files which can be played directly from the in class computer via our media server. Each EF Indonesia school has a computer lab and computer classes are built into all of courses.
Other articles about teaching at EF Indonesia
- Getting started at EF Indonesia
- Working hours
- The courses we teach at EF Indonesia
- TOEFL®, IELTS™ and University of Cambridge Exams
- Planning lessons
- In an EF classroom
- Admin and non-teaching work
- Observations and evaluating your work
- Teacher development
- Career paths at EF
- I did not study English or Education at university. Can I be a teacher?
- I can’t speak Indonesian. Is that a problem?
- What TEFL course should I take?
- What is teachinindonesia.com?
- EF East Java, Bali and Lombok School Locations