We want to make sure our EF students are receiving the best possible English education and the most effective way of doing this is by developing you. Through a combination of formal training and workshops, informal teachers’ room assistance and observations, we want to make sure you grow as a teacher during your time at EF Indonesia. As a part of EF, you will also have access to a large range of online training modules via the EF intranet site. These include: EF Certificate in Teaching Grammar, EF Certificate in Teaching Lexis, EF Certificate in Teaching Phonology, EF Certificate in Reflective Practice, EF Training of Trainers, Trinity CertTESOL and Trinity DipTESOL. Most of these courses are delivered online.
EF East Java, Bali and Lombok is an authorised University of Cambridge ESOL examinations test centre. If you have three years of teaching experience, then you can apply to become a Cambridge oral examiner. Opportunities also exist to become an IELTS examiner across the region.
Other articles about teaching at EF Indonesia
- Getting started at EF Indonesia
- Working hours
- The courses we teach at EF Indonesia
- TOEFL®, IELTS™ and University of Cambridge Exams
- Planning lessons
- In an EF classroom
- Admin and non-teaching work
- Observations and evaluating your work
- Teacher development
- Career paths at EF
- I did not study English or Education at university. Can I be a teacher?
- I can’t speak Indonesian. Is that a problem?
- What TEFL course should I take?
- What is teachinindonesia.com?
- EF East Java, Bali and Lombok School Locations