Small Stars (4-6 years old) – Additional training will be provided before teaching this age group, unless you are an experienced nursery school teacher. Classes are one hour long, twice a week and usually have 4 to 10 students. A classroom assistant is also available.
High Flyers (7 – 9 years old)
Trailblazers (10-13 years old)
Frontrunner (14+ years old)
International Exam Preparation (14+ years old)
Conversation Class (14+ years old)
Business English (21+ years old)
*All courses except for Small Stars are usually 80 minutes long, twice or three times a week or 120-160 minutes long once a week (Saturday). The average class size is 9 students, the maximum 16 students.
Corporate Language Training – These courses range from teaching in formal schools to teaching government officials. The classes are generally held in the morning or evening.
Other articles about teaching at EF Indonesia
- Getting started at EF Indonesia
- Working hours
- The courses we teach at EF Indonesia
- TOEFL®, IELTS™ and University of Cambridge Exams
- Planning lessons
- In an EF classroom
- Admin and non-teaching work
- Observations and evaluating your work
- Teacher development
- Career paths at EF
- I did not study English or Education at university. Can I be a teacher?
- I can’t speak Indonesian. Is that a problem?
- What TEFL course should I take?
- What is teachinindonesia.com?
- EF East Java, Bali and Lombok School Locations