At EF East Java, Bali and Lombok group as well as teaching general English, we also teach specialised English, including international exam preparation courses. We run paper based TOEFL® and internet based TOEFL® (iBT) courses, IELTS™ preparation course as well as the full main suite of University of Cambridge exams.
We are an authorised TOEFL® and University of Cambridge Exams test centres and we regular conduct tests throughout the year. Many of our teachers have become University of Cambridge ESOL oral examiners and training opportunities are regularly available for teachers that meet the criteria.
Other articles about teaching at EF Indonesia
- Getting started at EF Indonesia
- Working hours
- The courses we teach at EF Indonesia
- TOEFL®, IELTS™ and University of Cambridge Exams
- Planning lessons
- In an EF classroom
- Admin and non-teaching work
- Observations and evaluating your work
- Teacher development
- Career paths at EF
- I did not study English or Education at university. Can I be a teacher?
- I can’t speak Indonesian. Is that a problem?
- What TEFL course should I take?
- What is teachinindonesia.com?
- EF East Java, Bali and Lombok School Locations