You will need to be at your school at least 90 minutes before your first lesson. This time is used to plan your lessons and complete any administrative tasks. EF Indonesia provides a set course book and curriculum for all general English courses. You use this as the basis for your lesson, however, you are welcome to supplement using other books and resources. All schools have a large range of supplementary books and additional materials, computers with internet access and a network printer.
Other articles about teaching at EF Indonesia
- Getting started at EF Indonesia
- Working hours
- The courses we teach at EF Indonesia
- TOEFL®, IELTS™ and University of Cambridge Exams
- Planning lessons
- In an EF classroom
- Admin and non-teaching work
- Observations and evaluating your work
- Teacher development
- Career paths at EF
- I did not study English or Education at university. Can I be a teacher?
- I can’t speak Indonesian. Is that a problem?
- What TEFL course should I take?
- What is teachinindonesia.com?
- EF East Java, Bali and Lombok School Locations